Thursday, April 11, 2013

In Response to Gwyneth Paltrow: Smokes One Cigarette Per Week, Won't 'Do Botox Again'


Gwyneth Paltrow: I Smoke One Cigarette Per Week, Won't 'Do Botox Again'


In reading comments posted regarding the above by some Yahoo Readers and their comments about not healthy and Gwyneth being a Hypocrite.

My Response:

Dear Gwyn-eth...may I call you Gwynnie...I need your help, so I can get in shape at 65+, I have many disqualifying injuries preventing me from conventional or regular exercise, I cannot run or jog in place, stand or sit too long, move quickly, and no matter what these other yahoo barbarians say (only if the name fits, others my apologies if you take/took offense).

Gwyneth, I am sure you are very healthy, and it is possible those making negative comments may themselves have a vice, like drinking, or breathing polluted air, having unprotected sex.

I know they (the yahoo barbarians) are perfect in every way, possibly not a Fan of yours, or your movies, they may also drive, walk across a street, go to school, movie theater, post office, go to work, or even have a dangerous job...never knowing what tomorrow will bring..so lets move forward...having survived myself a few times, I have also saved lives, one could of been them or I may have saved them from greater harm...

Gwyneth, best wishes in life, with your lovely family, and if you have time, please contact me and help me to feel better, live longer, and maybe to see tomorrow, next week, or next year.

p.s. I have several doctors, I do not smoke or drink, take several meds, on Social Security, do not have much of a life, other than being online...or can you recommend any one other than Jillian Michaels.

Signed: Marine Nam Vet, Retired Disabled Fire Capt., without a Pension, wondering if North Korea makes the mainland USA sometime soon...then my concerns may already be over and I do not know it yet...

Besides it is not their Life Anyway...it is a good thing too on the other hand that you are not Lindsay Lohan

No comments:

Post a Comment